Friday, January 15, 2010

Hit me, I love it


Heart is a muscle brain can not control.

And I, a person who though that was immune to silly infatuations and able to choose when I would like to fall in love, have gotten a strong charm flu. My heart started to beat faster, my eyes started shining and I got a dreaming face.

People warned me saying that you were not good for me, but my heart asked me to ignore them. It told me they were green of envy because I was in love and they would like me to join their Unhappy Lonely Convicted People Group.

Today I want you, only you and nobody else. You have the essence I always was looking for. But hey, please, look at me!

You have looked at me and I overestimated any foolishness able to melt my butter heart. Everything you asked me I did without hesitating, the last thing I wanted was disappointing you. And when I had done it, I was afraid of losing you due to rubbish and because I could not show how important you are for me. I know I would never find someone as interesting as you.

People warned me that I was blind and that you did not feel anything special for me saying I was just another one. I have wondered in many ways of pleasing you and I felt in the top of the world when you used to say “cool”. There were people interested in me that tried to please me for me to notice them, but I asked them to leave me alone because my heart had already a owner. “You must love people who love you”, used to say the “jealous” people around me. But…

Je suis folle
Je m'abandonne
Mea culpa

And is it easy to choose the one we will fall in love with? Heart is a spoiled muscle that does not give up, no matter how it hurts.

Angst, frustration and the eternal fear of being alone invaded my soul when I saw you did not care about me. No matter how I tried to please you, I got nothing else than indifference. My heart only woke up from the trance and set my shackled self-love free when you started enjoying in seeing me making everything you wanted without hesitating, just like a obedient pet.

And then I woke up to give up. A person who when is not indifferent to me, want me to be act as if I were a pet definitely is not good for me.

Heart is a stupid muscle and tends to choose what is worse for it. It is a muscle that depreciates good things and overestimates bad things. It is a muscle able to make us lose the sense of what is ridiculous. It is a muscle that enjoys being dragged through the roasting and dirty roads of Guinea-Bissau.

________________________________________
PS: Even though I wrote this post in 1st person, I am not living what I wrote.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!