Friday, September 17, 2010

At my feet


Today I want to play and you will be my toy. Giving my underhand speech and your neediness, I will have you at my feet.

I want a spare person. I want to have someone available when my friends turn me back on and I feel alone. I want someone available when I need a trophy. I want someone available for me to humiliate and to humiliate oneself for myself showing that I am the hotter one and that I am not the one who needs somebody for me, but you that are lonely.

I have chosen you to be my temporary arrangement so, be proud of yourself. You will know the prince charming you thought it would not exist. I will relieve that torn heart and you will feel once again the things you thought they were limited to your imagination, to your adolescence or to the romantic movies.

I have been playing this game for a long time and then I know all the tricks I have to set to turn you emotionally dependent of me. I will be a poet. I will write beautiful and extremely sickly sweet things. We will have lots of things in common: the romantism, the pleasure by reading, the city we live in, the style of job, the days-off.

And when you are captured in trap, I will control you through your feelings for me and I will have a lot of fun. We will plan something that will never happen, I will become a cold and far person that will leave you by yourself in the room waiting for me untill so late for nothing. And this will be my patience game that will last for days.

It is nothing personal, nothing against you. I just had some little problems but let me know that all the lies I told you are true and I do love you and you were the most fascinating person I have met in the previous years.

Today I woke up feeling I little bit hypocrite. I will say that those things I am looking for are those the world ignores. I will criticise the shallowness and I do not want to be seen as a piece of meat. While you are waiting for me at the room one more time, I will enjoy life and have some fun with the wrong ones while I do not find the right one. I will use, abuse, be used and be abused. My démodé speech against shallowness will be forgotten.

And coldly I will teel you all the details of the much I had fun and the many people kissed last night. The tears that stream down your face will not touch me. I do not have a heart, I do not have feelings to understand. I do not care if you are going away. I am hot, I am gorgeous, I am absolute and you only have this pure and sincere heart that explains your neediness.

I will never assume my mistakes. I will never feel remorse for the bad I have done. I will never apologize. You are the only one wrong person. Do not doubt me never, ever! I am a person who lies, who says what I do not feel, I am not transparent but, above all these thing, I am innocent.

Continue being my temporary arrangement. I need a trophy to show off the world when I am feeling alone. I need a temporary arrangement to remind me that I will always have someone begging and humiliating oneself for my love. I need you to be used in my plan of causing jealousy in someone else when it is necessary. I need someone to hurt, to tell my non-sexual sexual adventures.

I need someone to keep my ego in the high levels. Keep your hope alive but keep in mind that you will never be as good as I want you to be to me.

The more I make you cry, the hotter I feel.

Today I woke up feeling a little bit false, a little bit cold and a little bit cruel. Io sonno un poeta o sonno un imbecile? It does not matter anymore. Today I am feeling so well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!