Friday, February 12, 2010

Afraid of Sophia


As I am afraid of the truth, I prefer to live the comfort of the ignorance.

They have arrived full of knowledge and I was afraid of them having the power to make blind people to see the world from a blindness that keeps me in the power. I will send them to the bonfire.

I have created a whole universe, fantastic stories, the good ones winning the bad ones, divine justice, severe punishments; everything was well-created to make me the most immaculate being in the world and to make my case always.

But the lost sheep have run away from their group seeking for the truth and some knowledge. They have discovered disconnected things, contradictions. I have sent my best bad wolves to hunt them, annoy them and make them feel afraid of the punishments of my book.

I am really afraid, I strongly repel it and the last word is mine, always mine. Power is mine, only mine and never will be theirs. I behave as if I were innocent. I say you are possessed by bad spirits, you are evil, you do not believe in anything and your retribution will be grisly.

And them I leave running, I summon my followers to confuse you. Most of the people are right, right? Do not try to make us to see. Ignorance comforts us and makes us feel so good... We are fine living this way. So, get out, I do not want to know. I will escape from you. Get out, get out!

Knowledge and superiority scare the weak and ignorant ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!