Friday, February 19, 2010

Beauty and nothing


One day I looked at the desire, but it even looked at me. I was out of the beauty standards.

Good morning, desire. I see you wherever I look, on TV, on the magazines, on the billboards, at the movies, at the mall. It is impossible not falling in love with your beautiful face, perfect smile, your soft skin, your bright hair, your hot body.

One day I looked at the desire, but it even looked at me. I was out of the beauty standards.

It hit me hard my ego and self-confidence. I have never felt so ugly and unattractive. I wish I could be an ostrich and lay my head on the ground.

But I would not want to conform myself being an ugly and unattractive one for all my life. So, I started to build my beauty, ignoring superficial beauty and building my inner beauty.

People around me got surprised due to all my intelligence, but I still was not attractive, I was not a desire. Why nobody could see my inner beauty? The “Beauty and the Beast” tale did not touch anybody? Was it just hypocrisy?

I started to hate much more the desire, being aggressive with those who admire the desire and the desire itself. I learned to be rude and sarcastic when offending it. I would like revenge because you rejected me.

I screamed:
― For me, you are the perfect example that beauty and nothing have the same meaning.

You did not understand. I got frustrated. Shit!

...

But who am I trying to fool? In fact, I still want the desire even though I am not like it. And I am a frustrated one because I am out of the beauty standards. I think if I was frothy, or if I stopped rejecting what was said it is frothy, I would become frothy and happier...

Yes, I enjoy being hit and having my heart dragged through the roasting and dirty roads of Guinea-Bissau.



Full version of the movie above on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. If You turn into a handsome & hot & muscle prince like the beast turned in the tale, i look at your 'inner beauty'. Kissdontcallme :*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!